Microwave Replacement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RitaPat123

We want to replace our microwave in our 2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N with a microwave/convection oven.  Any suggestions on brands?

We've been pleased with the several Sharp ovens we've had in our motorhome.  Measure your present unit and look for replacements that will fit in the same cabinet space.  That may limit your choices somewhat.

We've had two GE Spacemakers and they perform very well as either micro or oven. The Adventium is the top of the line, but the Spacemaker II is essentially the same.

We want to replace the microwave in our 2006 Four Winds Hurricane with a microwave/convection oven combo.  Any suggestions on brands?

Sorry no recommendations, but I would look at power consumption carefully especially if you use the generator for power.

You also need to look at dimensions, venting, and the way it's mounted and make sure you can duplicate them with the new unit.

You have received several replies on your other identical topic.  There is no need to post the same question in more than one place.  I've merged the other topic with this one as this is a more appropriate place.

I replaced my Sharp Micro?Convection oven with one I bought at Sears.  It is the only one I could find that had the same dimensions and fit perfectly.  And it was only $200

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom