We've been Brewered!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom and Margi

Are there two people in this RV Forum more treasured than Terry and Betty Brewer?  I don't think so.  :D  Over the years they have contributed so much to our ever-evolving group of forum nomads ... and they're still giving, and giving, and giving.

Terry spent the better whole hunk of this day re-encrypting the hughes.net dish Tom and I share with the Hepworths.  (While we were FAPped, no less.)  We have shared this signal with a few others in our RV park, and apparently the automatic Microsoft updates "got" us yesterday. 

Betty simply sits down, begins a conversation, and instantly reminds me why I've loved her company over the last 14 years.  And, she's just so darned cute, organized and intelligent!

Helaine and Wally Hepworth hosted the event and the Langfords and Wainrights contributed much to our continuing forum camaraderie.  Our daughter, Cathy, is also visiting at this time and enjoyed another glimpse into why we enjoy the wonderful people who inhabit this RV Forum community so much. 

Margi

Margi,

You and Tom continue to be our heroes.  According to your memory,  you folks are much older than we are and we thnk you  for that.  In the RV life style we don't see age as an indicator of anything except the senior discounts!

We all just continue to hope we have the energy and health to continue our  gypsy lifestyle.  Even if we stay put for a while we love to see how we adapt to the changes.  Your raised garden looks to be quite safe from the deer I saw roaming around!

We loved meeting Cathy and  hope to ath up again.  Thankso Wally andHelaine for being host and hostess!  What a forum!

Betty

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom