Saw the 2010 Tour 42 and the Via at the Hershey RV Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Old Snipe

They both knocked my socks off!  Winnebago has hit home runs with both of these models.  My bride wanted to know why I didn't put a deposit down on the Tour!  (I love that girl! :))

The Tour had the L-shaped couch, what an amazing feature.  And the Via has great basement storage and a really cool pull down cab bed.

Nice to see new designs that work well.

Best Regards!

How is that Hershey show?

Is it as big as it's advertised?

They claim it's well over 2 football fields long.

Pics would be AWESOME !!

I'm sorry, I forgot the camera.  I got a late start to go there, but it was worth the 145 mile drive (EACH WAY) to get there.

It is truly HUGE and you can see most everything you can imagine.  There was a pretty good turnout despite the weekday and rain.  Felt sorry for the sales people watching their new units get wet footprints tracked in.

But all in all, there were many "Sold" signs on alot of the units.  Maybe that is a good indicator that the RV industry has rounded the corner and will see more sales this model year.  I know I'd like to help with that Tour 42 footer!

Best Regards!

we went as well, made a trip out of it and stayed at Hershey Highmeadow campground. The Tour with the L couch was awesome but no...we did not take pictures either. People were wheeling and dealing all over the place. We went on Wednesday and Tiffin had sold 7 units all in the $250k + range so I would say that things are looking up. The only sad thing is that they lost their advertising because all the units were locked up by the end of the day with sold signs on them.  We were also told that they had 700 less units on display then usual but it was still pretty large.

GOOD - i'm glad to hear that the turnout was so good and that RV's were selling

Are there still good deals out there, or are they starting to jack the prices back up?

From what we observed the average mark down from suggested retail was approximately 37%.

Back
Top Bottom