1994 Executive Dream 36-C (35ft)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Payner

Hi Everyone,

I just bought the above TT, I got such a good deal on it I could not pass it up.  I was wondering if anyone had a place I could get info on this model?  I have searched the Internet using Google but have not found anything.

Also from what I have read I should probably get Sway bars, a weight Distribution hitch and a brake controller.  Any other info you could provide would be great.  I plan on towing it with my Dodge 1500 Hemi, I have the towing package so all the extras like Trans cooler, etc. I already have.....I know...do not use overdrive!!!

Thanks for your help,

Jeff

Jeff, Although I can't help you with info on your new TT, what I can tell you is the word probably should be changed to MUST get sway control,wd hitch and brake control. I don't know your weights but wondering if you are over your limit for a half ton pick up? 35' sure is a big tt. Congrats on you new purchase.

Mark,

If you do all the dry weight, vehicle weight than I am fine.  I also live in Michigan and mostly travel in the midwest so not much in the way of hills and the such.  Thanks for the info, it is appreciated!

The manufacturer is American Travel Systems out of Indiana but 2000 was their last year of operation. From what little I can gather, they made park models as well as RVs.  If you Google American Travel Systems, you will find several for sale.

Their trailers are listed in the NADA RV Guide under that name. According to NADA, a new 1994 Executive Dream 36 sold for $16,600 and is currently worth around $1350, based on average depreciation. If it is in decent condition, it will be worth more than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom