digital odometer question again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

will 09

hi, i posted  a while back i am trying to find out anyone who knows anything about the digital odometer ? mines stopped working gone off completely and i have tried places advertised online and no one has been any help on how or where to fix it i tried a couple of companies who advertise fixing them but they say they can't do mine? its a 93 fleetwood coronado a class with a 454 chevy engine ,  i opened the dash up and there are 2 teminals on the back of the clocks box one has a wire the other has not although it looks like the empty terminal  has marks on it where maybe something was ?  i can't see any loose wires around it and it was working up to a month ago, anyone suggest anything ? it still shows in very small letteres the words "hours" and i think miles, its hard to see

Here is a place that sells replacement displays for your Coronado:
http://www.custominstrumentpanels.com/fleetwoo.htm

If you can see something on the display, it is probably an LCD and still working but the backlight has gone out. I don't have a clue how it is wired or how to fix it, though. I've saw a suggestion that resetting the onboard computer will reactivate a display that is displaying 0 miles, but that doesn't sound like your problem. No harm in trying, though. I think a reset is done by disconnecting the chassis battery for 20-30 minutes.

thanks,it just shows dashes on the display i will try the  disconecting the battery and see if that works

Back
Top Bottom