Job and RV Travel Opportunity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WebTickets.com

I am posting here because I am looking for a specific kind of person that I think I am more likely to find outside the traditional job ads.
I am planning to transition my company to where I can run it while on the road in an RV.
I will need a driver/assistant.
I believe it will work better for me if I find someone that is more interested in the travel than the job. The job will pay fair and I expect this person to take it seriously but my concern is finding someone that takes the job only to move on when they find a what they consider a better job or a better paying job.
Ideally I would like to hire a retired single man that would love to live the RV lifestyle but does not want to do it alone and looks at this as an opportunity at an adventure with a paycheck.
The business? I own WebTickets.com and we are a ticket broker that buys and sells tickets to concerts, theatre and sporting events. Some of the events we will be at include the Super Bowl, Masters, Coachella, US Open, World Series, All-Star Game, Wrestlemania, PGA Championship, ACL Festival, Kentucky Derby, NBA Finals, Pro Bowl, NCAA Final 4 and so on and so on.
If you like going to events you will love this job.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send me an email (rvdriverneeded at yahoo.com) with why you think you are the right person along with a resume. Also let me know what you think this job should pay.

Carl White
WebTickets.com

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom