Yellowstone To Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PancakeBill

Well, our workamping summer is drawin to a close, Less than 2 weeks before we leave now. (Oct 14) Looking forward to being on the road and getting back to FL to see folks, friends, and going back to work at Lazy Days. 

Our plan is to leave here, stop in Ogden to see Jolene's family for a night, then heading east.  The route I have fashioned takes us east on 80 to Cheyenne, then 25 so. to Denver, picking up Rt 70 east.  This takes us through St. Louis, rt 64, then 57, then 24 to 75 in Chattanooga.  75 the rest of the way.  Any considerations?  Cautions?  Stops?  We need to do this in about 12 days, so can't dawdle too much.  Probably a few Walmart Resorts along the way. 

Considered just heading down to Quartzsite and getting 10 east, but adds too may miles, and really doesn't benefit me.  Other than maybe a night in Catalina, and Kerrville.  Our last night on the road will be at a friends house in Valdosta, GA to see a terminally ill friend.  Back in June I didn't know if he would still be with us, but h sounded pretty good today. 

We will just miss the SE rally and regret it, just can't fit it in.

Maybe see someone on the road, anyone going to be in this general direction?

If you do decide to take the I-10 route, you could stop here for a night.  We have a full hookup site waiting.

One of the reasons we were thnking of I10, but so far doesn't look like it helps, would add many miles and a day or tow of travel.  Next Spring we may just take you up though.  Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom