1994 p30 electrical diagram

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popsday

My temp gauge on my 1994 Pace arrow does not work, I would like to get a electrical diagram, it's probably the board but not sure, any help would be appreciated POPSDAY

The dashboard engine temp gauge is part of the chassis wiring, so a Chevy service manual for the P30 chassis ought to cover it. They can sometimes be found on ebay but you can buy a new one for around $20.  Here is one source:

http://www2.partstrain.com/store/details/Chevrolet/P30/Haynes/Repair_Manual/1999/Base/H1610360.html

does your rv have an OBDII diagnostic system? if it does, check out the SCAN GAUGE II.
on my moho the sc2 provides me with a digital coolant temp readout as well as about 25 other parameters. my sc2 displays 4 parameters at a time. :)

Gary I found a cd on the p30 and ordered it I should have it about a week Thanks for info on book. POPSDAY PS Dan no obd II diagnostic system Popsday

popsday said:
My temp gauge on my 1994 Pace arrow does not work, I would like to get a electrical diagram, it's probably the board but not sure, any help would be appreciated POPSDAY

Engine coolant temp? GM V8? Check the connection on the top of the sensor. IIRC, it's near the thermostat. Also check that the wire to the sensor didn't burn.

-Don- SSF, CA​

DAN L said:
does your rv have an OBDII diagnostic system? if it does, check out the SCAN GAUGE II.
on my moho the sc2 provides me with a digital coolant temp readout as well as about 25 other parameters. my sc2 displays 4 parameters at a time. :)

1994 would be OBD1.  OBD2 started around 1996.

BTW, my Scangauge II came in handy in Canada. I set it for KPH, which was a lot easier to read than the very small numbers for KPH on the dash speedometer. That I never even thought about until I needed it. And BTW, they now have speed cameras all over Alberta, especially just south of Edmonton.

BTW, many vehicles use a different sensor for the temp meter than for the OBD. This comes in handy when you question if the temp meter is telling the truth.

-Don- SSF, CA​

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom