Artist Who Teaches Painting Wondering About Opportunities

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

learning

We just bought a fifth wheel and will be retiring and will be RV-ing once we do. I am a working artist and also teach painting classes (watercolor/oil/pastels) at a local museum and a local resort town. I was wondering if any of you know of opportunities to teach at resorts/parks and campgrounds. I was also wondering about art fairs and festivals and how I might get information about events like that where RVers participate. Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks!
http://www.dorisglovier.com

Snowbird (winter resident) parks in AZ and TX and maybe FL sometimes hire people to teach classes as part of the campground activities for their winter residents. The pay may be just a free site or something like that.

cdrcos said:
Virtually all of the National Parks have an artist-in-residence program.  If you got to the individual Park sites, you can get infomation.  Example:  Rocky Mt. NP Artist-in-residence program

Good luck.

Oh my, this sounds like an amazing opportunity.  I had never heard of anything like this before. As a young artist myself... and hopeful to-be full time RVer, an opportunity like living in a national park for 2 weeks in a cabin from the early 1900's that has had such creativity flow through it's walls would be magical!

Back
Top Bottom