2000 Georgie Boy Cruisemaster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RREngr

My husband and I wondered if any of you could advise us on how to get mugs for the hot/cold holders that come with the Georgie Boy Cruisemaster RV?  Such a cool feature--we want to be able to use it.  I did email the manufacturer yesterday, but have not had a response yet.  I want to thank all of you for all the great information.  I kept spouting so much information that I had read on your forums.  Guess I really impressed my husband and son, so much so that my husband decided he had better sign up for this forum! Thanks,  Kay, RRengr's wife

Sorry - I haven't even heard of any special mugs for the GBM motorhomes.  Hopefully a dealer or the manufacturer can get a set for you.

Is this some kind of special cup holder?  Well insulated hot/cold mugs are readily available in many stores, even Sears and Walmart.  We carry a couple to use when walking around at rallies, smoozing with other Rvers.  They work great!  Seems like one of the stores ought to have something that would fit an existing cup holder.

Thanks for responding.  The cup holders are built into the door panels of the RV.  They have buttons for hot or cold.  Most travel mugs have plastic on the bottom, so we thought we had better find the recommended ones.  If I don't hear from the mfg., I will pour through all the paperwork we were given with the coach to see if they are mentioned anywhere.  We are having fun trying to get the RV stocked with all we need/want in it.  Keep making lists and shopping!  :D  Have a good day.  Kay

RREngr said:
? We are having fun trying to get the RV stocked with all we need/want in it.? Keep making lists and shopping!?

Kay,
When we had a new motorhome I made so many trips to Target and then back again to  exchange what I bought that I told Terry we should just go park the rig in their parking lot so I could be very close for my exchanges.  It takes  time to get it right and all of the sizes are size 2.  Too tall, too short. too long, too big. :)
Betty

The cup holders are built into the door panels of the RV.  They have buttons for hot or cold.

Interesting - I've never come across them before.  And Yes, you probably need the right kind of cup to fit them and react properly to whatever Hot & Cold do.

Betty, you are so rightabout the twos!  I find myself with an item in my hand, walking through the MH looking for a spot where it will fit!  Ha ha  I like the parking in lot at Target idea.  Getting set up is sort of fun, lots of shopping, lists, more shopping.  I am using checklists provided by this forum, very helpful for us newcomers.  Kay

Back
Top Bottom