Any forum folks at the FMCA event in Farmington this week?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're in handicapped I-28, Winnebago & '72 VW. Headed over for the Fire & Life seminar this morning. Then First Timers & Chapter Fair this afternoon. Will you be around this evening for Happy Hour?

Wendy

Bernie & Marlene - You're missing a rally???? Did you get burned out this summer?

Wendy

Wendy said:
Bernie & Marlene - You're missing a rally???? Did you get burned out this summer?

Wendy

To some degree I did, but was willing to go. Marlene just doesn't like Farmington, likes the rally but not the town, so we stayed home :'(

BernieD said:
Marlene just doesn't like Farmington, likes the rally but not the town, so we stayed home :'(

Come next year and only go east into Bloomfield and skip Farmington. The fairgrounds are actually as close to Bloomfield as to Farmington. Tell Marlene they did crafts really strange this year - you pay $9 for one session of crafts and make 3 different things. There aren't any days where I wanted to make all 3 things so skipped them. They said they have more vendors than ever before but we'll see when they open up tomorrow. Only Camping World brought any coaches, they've got a half dozen in the middle of the handicapped area. But the weather is delightful. Guess we'll see you in Indio or Qtz?

Wendy

Wendy, did I read that correctly?  Are there only about a half dozen coaches in total???

ArdraF

ArdraF said:
Wendy, did I read that correctly?  Are there only about a half dozen coaches in total???

ArdraF

There are only a half-dozen vendor coaches on display. There are 500 coaches attending the rally.

Wow!  I don't believe we've ever attended a regional FMCA rally but I would have expected more display coaches than that.  Is this normal?

ArdraF

Farmington is a small town, not many RV dealers, mostly not motorhomes. The Camping World coaches came up from Albuquerque, 180 miles away.

Indio (Western rally) usually has a bunch of motorhomes on display.

Wendy

Met Gary and Colleen (taoshum) for Happy Hour tonight. Had a nice visit before heading over to the fajita dinner. Trying to talk them into coming to Qtz....it'll be warmer than Taos in January :)

Wendy and Mike

Attachments

• FarmMiniRally.jpg
    FarmMiniRally.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 33
winstons mom said:
Wendy, good picture.  Gordon looks like he's enjoying himself!

Mike did the picture. Gordon has sniffed his brains out, met lots of other dogs, and saw a horse which he couldn't figure out and didn't think he liked.

Wendy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom