Quartzsite 06 Forum Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the the TP test subject has come up again on another section maybe we should run a group TP test at the QZ rally where participants could bring a square of the TP they have on board and and a glass to run the test in. ?Would be easy to compare the results of several brands at one time. ;D

Karl said:
Whoa, youse guys!

Geez, give 'em one sheet of t.p. and they want the whole roll ;D Maybe I should just prepare a separate tray for each coach with coffee and scones, the morning paper, and a fresh rose! Oh; and a silver bell so you can just ring for a coffee refill.? ?Ain't gonna happen :-*

Oh we wouldn't expect you to deliver the goodies to each rig.  Just providing the coffee, hot chocolate, and pastries is fine.  ;D  Oh don't need newspapers either since I don't read them anyway.

Sounds good.  Another idea would be to have one person perform the tests on samples submitted and the panel of judges to witness and judge the results.

Bob,

Add Joe and Ann Lacey (Livingston, TX) to the roster.

Karl said:
Whoa, youse guys!

Geez, give 'em one sheet of t.p. and they want the whole roll ;D Maybe I should just prepare a separate tray for each coach with coffee and scones, the morning paper, and a fresh rose! Oh; and a silver bell so you can just ring for a coffee refill.  Ain't gonna happen :-*

OK, forget the rose. :)

I don't need the morning paper.  And no bell, the air horns will work fine :)

Bob -

Add my name to the attendees list.  I'll be there all week.  Cindy may be able to fly down for the weekend of the potluck - depends on how things are going up here.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

It will be good to see you again, Lou.  It's been too long.

Lou said:
Bob -

Add my name to the attendees list.? I'll be there all week.? Cindy may be able to fly down for the weekend of the potluck - depends on how things are going up here.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

We are looking forward to seeing you again Lou.  Been quite a while.

Carl Lundquist said:
Is there any scheduling of events with in the QZ rally?? ?In particular, do we have a date for The Potluck?

Hi Carl,

For those who like organization I might  just volunteer to have a schedule of events for the rally.  But it  will only be a suggested list of days and times.  I will print it on the white board (which was a gift at a former rally ) and display it in the window of our rig during the rally.  I will hold a planning meeting on 1/23 or so to see what  folks want to do.

Terry and I are holding a rally/reunion of the Fantasy Caravan friends we met in Mexico last year.  We are having our "rally" from 1/ 18 to 1/23.  We do plan to drive over to the Blythe Bluegrass festival over the weekend.  We have never been and hope to have a new adventure. When  my obligations of the Mexico rally are  over  I will be free to participate in organization of Quartzsite events.  Bring firewood, bring food for lunches on the road and bring your sense of humor. 
I can't wait to meet the new RV friends who have  volunteered to come to this spectacular event!!!

Betty Brewer
Retired

>> Add my name to the attendees list.? I'll be there all week.? Cindy may be able to fly down for the weekend of the potluck - depends on how things are going up here.
====
That's good news, Lou. Will look forward to seeing you again. It was nice meeting Cindy last year and enjoyed those evenings around the fire ring. Give Cindy my best regards, and tell her we hope she will be able to make it -- if only for the days of the potluck. Lotsa framily are anxious to meet her.  :)

>> Add Joe and Ann Lacey (Livingston, TX) to the roster.
====
Their names should be posted by now, Ned. Thanks . . .

http://www.rvspacemanager.com/quartzsite06.htm

[quote author=BernieD As usual i had to be one of the first so everyone now has the improved models. I guess some day I'll have my "developer" upgrade me to the latest and greatest too.
See you in Q/Z.

Jerry

I know this is dumb, but since there are so many names on the list, can we somehow wear name tags or put names on coaches or have some kind of idenification idea.? Tim and I were overwhelmed with trying to keep names straight just at the Moab Rally.? The QZ rally has so many more people coming.? I'm gonna be lost and call everyone "Hey you".? ;D

Just a thought!

Marsha~?

Marsha,

Usually Helaine makes sure everyone wears a name tag, at least in the beginning. She's quite strict about it. :)

Mike and I do name tags for our annual Coca-Cola conventions (over 1000 folks) and would be glad to do name tags for Quartzite if people are interested and no one else is already planning on doing them. We use Access and have it all set up. Just let me know.

Wendy

Thanks for volunteering Wendy. Consider your offer gratefully accepted.

Here's Bob's list of attendees.

Ok. We'll make 'em but Helaine has to use the whip and make people wear them !!!!

Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom