Quartzsite 06 Forum Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ned said:
Put us down for the level spot :D

I heard that a number of very tall cactai have grown around that site. No satellite for you.

They ain't that tall.  My antenna is on the roof :)

These are a new strain of cactus brought in by BLM. They're very tall.

Hi Bob,

Put Arlyne and I down also. RV School probably will not hold there gathering this year so we hope to spend more time with the framily, don't know just yet when we will arrive, a lot depends on work schedule in Yuma.

Jerry & Arlyne Ray

Bob Buchanan said:
A word to the wise -- there are only 11,000 acres of parking so best get your name in early? ;).

www.rvspacemanager.com/quartzsite06.htm

Glad we got our names in before they fill up. ;D

Ron from Big D said:
Put Ron and Shirley Marabito down for a quiet site and clear view of the southern sky.

There is quite a demand for the clear view of the Southern sky you think there will be enough Southern sky available ??? ??? ??? ???

Bob

We will be there a week or 2 early so we will have first dibs.<G>[br]Date Posted: August 19, 2005, 03:47:05 PMBob

We will be there a week or 2 early so we will have first dibs.<G>

Terry
At Clark Fork, ID

Put Mike and me down .... love to be close to that tall cactus so Mr Sam can go out and lift his left on it.

Terry A. Brewer said:
Bob

We will be there a week or 2 early so we will have first dibs.<G>[br]Date Posted: August 19, 2005, 03:47:05 PMBob

We will be there a week or 2 early so we will have first dibs.<G>

Terry
At Clark Fork, ID

What's new?  Terry.  ::)

Bob Buchanan said:
A word to the wise -- there are only 11,000 acres of parking so best get your name in early  ;).

Bob,

I want one of the grassy spots.

Phil

OK -- the official list of those planning to attend Quartzsite 2006 has begun. Have put the home state and last names if included in your post -- or if your state was in last years list. Am putting the state of residence unless you want otherwise. For example, my favorite Kentucky basketball fan,Ashley Judd? ;), and I are both from Kentucky, but my official address is now in CA.

www.rvspacemanager.com/quartzsite06.htm

The URL should be http://www.rvspacemanager.com/quartzsite06.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom