New Pleasure Way Sprinter Owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rockett

So, I found a deal on an '08 leftover Plateau TS. I take delivery tomorrow morning. I have spent countless hours deciding on this purchase.
It's my wife, 3 month old and myself of course. We think we will be fine for quite a while with a 'B' class.

I was tempted to spend the extra coin and go for a later model duallie, but the savings just make sense on this unit.

First trip this weeked. Will report when I return.

Hope you have a good time.  Some pics and thoughts on your rig now that you have used would also be nice.

I changed my mind at the last minute with the fact that my wife and I have a baby and there was no middle seats on the Pleasure Way so no way to baby car seat him close to us. Too bouncy in the back.  So, we went with an 2010 Road Trek Adventurous. We will have it Wednesday afternoon.

Rockett; You are about to begin a great adventure.  I think you will find this to be a great deal of fun.  You will undoubtedly have questions and this is the place to find answers.  Please feel comfortable posting and/or joining discussions.    We are pleased to have you here!

Since we have a 3 month old, trips will be short at first. My wife and I have been dyed in the wool Airstreamers for a while. This will be a new experience for us!

Pierat said:
Congratulations and welcome! Where's your first trip to? :)

Can't wait top hear about your trips, Rockett! We just bought a 2006 RT Adventurous, and drove it home to Denver from St. Louis. We were absolutely immersed in research for months trying to decide what would be best for us...no kids, retired, and we've never had much time to travel til the past summer, when we took an 8-week road trip to Michigan and then all round New England. Loved it! We plan to do the same thing many times more, in addition to a bunch of shorty trips each year to the Colorado wilderness. The fact is, when we travel, we do like to stay sometimes in a nice Inn, B&B or hotel/motel, BUT don't want to have to lay out the money to stay in some pricey place every night. And we really prefer to eat breakfast and lunch on our own, so having a refrig and microwave, plus a counter on which to make sandwiches will be most welcome. Then we'll eat out for dinner when we feel like it, not because we have to...    Our drive to Denver from St Louis was a dream. The RT Adventurous is solid on the road, very manageable!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom