RV renovators in the RGV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fedexman

For the folks who live/winter in the Rio Grande Valley, are there any places in the area who do RV renovations? We need to have flooring installed and would prefer someone that has experience with a rig with slides...we have a motorhome. We are also looking for someone to rebuild our overhead tv area to accomodate a larger lcd tv, and could also build a bench under the window where our dinette table used to be. I googled it but came up short....

Thanks for your help

Ernie just left for California and places along the route but I am sure he will be back in the area in the near future.  You can check out some of his work on "Ernie's Remodeling and Repair" in the Yahoo groups.  He did the carpet and flooring in my Dutch Star about 21/2 years ago and we were happy with it.  He has since done many BlueBirds and some others.

Gooding RV Center in Mission, TX comes to mind. If they can't do some of it, they know who can.  Good people to do business with.

1601 E Expy 83
Mission, TX 78572
(956) 585-4481
;)

I'm leaving for Calif in the morning. You can check out photos of my work on my link below. I should be home in Dec. I could use the business then. Heck I could have used the business months ago. Not fun economic times in my old man's opinion.

Back
Top Bottom