Need small laser print-copy-scan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pat

I gave away my relatively new but huge all-in-one HPLJ3030.  I need something smaller.  No inkjets, though.  I know they're smaller.  Also, I don't need fax capability.  I can do that into and out of the computer.  In fact, I tend to copy and scan much more than I print. 

Any suggestions for a small unit?  I've looked at the stuff in OfficeMax.  They have a nice little laser printer, but it doesn't scan-copy.  They have a nice all-in-one, but it's not laser. 

--pat

Solved my own question today.  I picked up a Brother laser HL2070N printer and another Visioneer One Touch 7300 flatbed scanner for scans and copies.  Turns out the printer was top rated of small laser printers in a recent Computer Shopper Magazine, and I've had an idential scanner before. Gave it away when I got the all-in-one. This scann is Really thin. It has no internal power supply, but rather is powered by the USB2 port.  It has 5 or so buttons.  One is Copy, and it sends the copy right to the printer.  It also works via software, of course, and it comes with Paper Port, which is a fairly nice scan management program. The scanner sits on top of the 14x14x6 printer while neither is in use.  Both fit easily on the bottom shelf of the parsons table the computer sits on.

--pat

Back
Top Bottom