EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: Doggie Door Questions  (Read 17512 times)

sheltie

• ---
Re: Doggie Door Questions
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 12:11:20 PM »
We have a number of boating friends who have dogs, although not all understand that dogs aren't welcome on some boats.

One friend carries his little pooch in something that resembles a diaper bag. He came onto the boat of another friend who does not like dogs, period. He proceeded to lay out the piddle pad, and the pooch took a dump. The cockpits of most boats slope towards the stern, so the turd rolled downhill, much to the consternation of the captain/owner of that boat.

Thereafter, we declared that pooches could only poop square turds on other folks' boats  ;D  (If you didn't get it, square turds don't roll like round ones do.)

Did he go on the "poop" deck?

Tom

• Administrator
  • ---
  • Celebrating 25 years of The RV Forum online.
    • RV Forum web site
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 12:14:52 PM »
LOL Denny, we didn't have a poop deck, and it was a 'she'.
Tom.  Need help? Click the Help button in the toolbar above.

papahog

• ---
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2009, 02:14:54 PM »
Windy  Willie is a very well mannered quite dog.  He is very good in public and is perfect with his bathroom needs. Never an mistake in the house. 

Yet you should see the times I have said to myself, "Willie did a better job training me than I did him". 

He has been my constant companion.

He does have PTSD, (post traumatic separation disorder) If I leave him with someone in a little bit he will start shaking, never leaving the door that I went out of, whimper a little bit and start throwing up little puddle about every 5 min.  I come back he is just fine. 

That is my fault. Had I done things different when he was young he would not suffer this separation anxiety
Ken
06 F-150 4x4 pulling an 2008 27ft Cougar.
40,000 miles year ending June 2008
What a trip.