Looking for info on Crimson Tide Rolling RV Armada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am looking to find information on University of Alabama's Crimson Tide Rolling RV Armada.

Specifically, I'm looking to find out if they have a website.

I'm also curious to know if they have any traditions, how many rv's are part of the Armada, how they came about, etc.

If anyone has any information about this group, or if anyone is part of this group I'd love to hear from you, as I'm planning on writing an article on campingroadtrip.com about the group.

Thanks in advance,

Timothy

Timothy,

Have you done a "Goggle" search for the armada?  You could also call the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and they might be able to refer you to the group.

Is there a reason why you are specifically interested in that group and not another University?

My family is from Alabama, so I keep an eye on the Crimson Tide.

Marsha~

Hi Timothy,

Your search intrigued me, so I did a web search and found this website; here  It talks about the Bama Tide RV Armada and looks like if you join the blog, you can find some answers and may get a direct link to the Tide armada website.  It also mentioned an RV armada for Tennessee; but Alabama's seems to be massive.  I know that Bob Tiffin of Tiffin Industries (Allegro) goes with the armada in his RV.

Good luck on your search.

Marsha~

Marsha, the link is missing. Any chance you could edit your message? Thanks.

Marsha,

Thank you so much for your post...this information is all very helpful.  I appreciate it!

Timothy

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom