Need RV For Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crimsondave

I am interested in getting a used RV to drive to football games.? That is the only place it will likely go.? It is about 120 miles one way.? I may take it to road games a time or two, but not often.

I'm looking to spend 25 to 30k, but I don't want something that is a bottomless pit for money.? I would want an older class A or a newer (not that new) class C I guess, but I don't know anything really about RV except what I have read.  I know that will not get much RV, but it won't be driven that much anyway.

Suggestions?

What purpose will your RV serve at your destination?  Do you plan to use it for sleeping at a campground and to drive it to the football parking lot?  How many people will travel with you and how many people need to sleep in it if that's your plan?  Does it need to be self sufficient, to include a generator or a really big refrigerator?

Will you travel with just the RV or will you pull a car for getting around at your destination?

With some additional information as to how you plan to use your RV for football travel, it will be easier to make some recommendations.

I can park within walking distance of the stadium on campus.  I will travel by myself in it with no car in tow.  I can get around in my buddies cars when they get there.  I would like to be able to sleep 4, but it does not need to be like sleeping in the hilton.  Fold outs will be fine.  I do want a good frig and a generator.  I have a 5kw gen, but I'd rather not use it for an RV.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom