Will a 2006 Voyage float!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Art In Mobile

Katrina put 1/2 inch of water in our house in 2005 & I built it to code height. We are 20 miles in from the coast but on Dog river. I had surgery 3 days before Katrina & was in no shape to run. Am all fueled up now ready to RUN! In the photo just to the left is where I park the Voyage in NORMAL weather, it is supposed to be all land! . But I do like Hurricane parties so come on down. Have full hookups with water. Oh do we have water. John you can move this if you want, I couldn't find a Hurricane thread to put it in. Art on the beautiful Gulf Coast (sometime Beautiful)

Attachments

• ISODORE SEP 26 2002.JPG
    ISODORE SEP 26 2002.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 109
Art - waterfront property is usually highly desirable except when caused by an extraordinary event  :D  Hurricanes are one reason why we sold our Florida home.

Holy cow, Art.
Incredible photo. Evacuation sounds like a good idea to me.

When we lived in Florida - Hollywood-, we had to evacuate many times. We did get caught in a hurricane because we believed the weatherman. We survived a Class 3 hurricane in our Bluebird Wanderlodge. A large tree limb fell on the coach roof but no damage to the roof. We had no power in the rv park for 5 days. Thank goodness we had a full tank of diesel fuel(300 gallons) and a 12.5 kw generator. The weather report said that this hurricane coming in on the west coast of Florida, would weaken as it crossed the state and be just a tropical storm.  NOT!!  It strengthened into a Class 3.

Be careful and be safe,
Jack and Liz

I am glad the tree did not do anymore damage. You were lucky. I am getting a little old for all this fun. Will be leaving for South Texas for some relaxation for 4 months. When the market gets better will sell Stick house & I don't wan another one. 

Ummmm.......  We're booked solid till Feb. Will that work?  :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom