How to access the coach blower motor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
============================
Coach Heater Blower - Water Heater Removal - Rear Heater Fan - Remove Coach Heater - Back of Water Heater
============================

:)  I?ve been too long from this thread, but I have been busy.  For those of you Winnie/Itasca types having issues with your Coach Heater (the rear heater) or needing to remove your Water Heater for some other troubleshooting or repair, I have written a description of my experiences titled, ?Water Heater Removal & Coach Heater Repair.?  It is a 10-page, 1.9 MB Word (2007) document with about 50 reduced size pictures in the text.  Almost all of the pictures are automatically linked to their full-size originals (if you are connected to the internet), which I have posted online on my Windows Live SkyDrive.  There are also over 70 additional photos there to supply details and possibly clues to your own equipment.  If you would like a copy of this document, just drop me a note to dmoxness at ptd.net.  It is a .docx file; request a .doc copy if you have an earlier Word version.  ;D

Thanks for uploading to the Library, John.  For any of you who access my file via the library, it lost the online picture linking in the process of conversion to pdf format.  To access the original, full-size pictures that match the Figures in the pdf file, go to

https://skydrive.live.com/?sc=photos&cid=f136f160ac93f260#cid=F136F160AC93F260&id=F136F160AC93F260%2111226&sc=photos

There are several ways to navigate around these photos, so keep clicking until you find what you want, the way you want it.  They can present as a page of thumbnails, a filmstrip view along the bottom with enlargements above, or in a detail view with filenames, such as ?Figure 8.?  After you click the link above, I suggest you click the icon for the Detail View at the top right of the page (see attached screenshot), as that will take you to a detailed list of the Figures.  Click on the Figure number you want to view or download.

Or you can still drop me a note to get the actual Word file, which links directly to the Figure you click on.

Attachments

• ScreenShot.jpg
    ScreenShot.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 25
Wow! great pics and great job. my fan went south also years ago. 03 adventurer 35U workhorse.
I had just disconnected hi and lo at the dash switch. May now attempt the fix.
Thanks to you and all your work, time and information.
Fletch in Oregon

Back
Top Bottom