Anyone purchase the Via yet!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rving

Ive got my eye on the Via as my next RV. I know its just shipping but curious if anyone owns one yet.
Anyone know the average discounted price.

Thx.

Haven't seen one yet unfortunately.  We easily negotiated 25% off list price on our ordered Horizon, my guess is with some determination and time, you can do the same or better.

We have the Via on our lot.  Not sure what a discounted rice might be, but the unit is quite cool.  Had a training block on it this mornng, if you have questions, shoot them over.  Hit me while it is still fresh.

I have been looking at these online as well,  I have a question on the 25R with the full slide and rear bath.  I'd like to know if you can get to the bathroom and/or the refrigerator with the slide in - I.E. when your driving down the road.  Doesn't look like it.

Im considering the 25T.  Ive always told myself to wait 1 year on new models for them to work out the kinks but this thing is seductive. Perfect size and floor plan for my needs. If I can hold off a year I figure I might get a little better pricing.

We don't have any R floorplans here yet, but I won't forget.  If the factory rep is here I'll ask.  (get to frige & bath with slide closed.)

I toured one at a local dealer recently.  Very nice appointments and build quality...I could see scaling down to something like that once the kids are off and on their own.

Hard to tell from the pictures does anyone know if the coach has carpet going through it or is it
tiled flooring.
Also is there any kind of privacy curtain at the entrance of the back bedroom.

Thank you!

The Features list in the Via brochure says there is a "room divider privacy curtain". However, the R & T models have a distinctly different layout in the bedroom area and may well differ in that regard. You really need to go look at the model you are interested in.

Download the Via brochure here:

http://www.winnebagoind.com/products/request-brochure/2010-download.php

Thanks Gary

Hard to see this in my area Im going to have to hit the road. Jersey is the closest to me which a dealer has one.
I see in another thread there are few other Class As in a 27 and a 30'. They've all got my attention.

Thank you!

rving said:
Hard to tell from the pictures does anyone know if the coach has carpet going through it or is it
tiled flooring.
Also is there any kind of privacy curtain at the entrance of the back bedroom.

Thank you!

It's my understanding that the floor is 100% vinyl flooring......looks like tile.  ;)  And yes there is a privacy "curtain" separating the rear bedroom.

FrontrangeRVer said:
It's my understanding that the floor is 100% vinyl flooring......looks like tile.   ;)  And yes there is a privacy "curtain" separating the rear bedroom.

Thank you, just what I wanted to hear :)

Well I just bought myself the 2010 Itasca REYO 25T. They took a trade in on my new Freelander 23BB. I originally wanted the Via/Reyo but wanted to get my feet wet (first RV) with something less expensive first time around but my interest in the Via kept eating away at me. Knowing I was going to trade up with 23BB
over time the sooner I take the plunge the better the hit Ill absorb on the Freelander. I found a dealer willing to take the trade and I actually did much better on the deal then I was expecting. Note, someones going take the hit on a trade and its not the dealer!
I figured had I pass on this deal looking forward all will be worse once I put some miles on the Freelander. The Reyo was in stock in the Exterior/Interior colors I was happy with so I jumped on the deal. Im hoping to take delivery in a weeks time. Ill have to update my avatar shortly:)

Thank you!

Echoing John's sentiments...Welcome to the Winnie family!  We would love to hear a review of your new motorhome!  :)

Pierat said:
Congratulations! Please post lots of photos when you are ready.

Just brought the Reyo home. A few comments with my limited drive time, no shortage of power, very quiet driving, not a lot of air noise and the engine is very quiet. Cab is very comfortable and roomy. Handles extremely well, better then I expected but then again it is a small class A. Build quality seams first rate so far. I was told this was number 5 off the assembly line.
Unfortunately its extremely cold today ( N/E ) I will post some pictures next week.

Back
Top Bottom