Cab over decal for newly built cab over "mural"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sportsdad

What do you all think?

We love to fish, and I caught this trout with a picture just as it spit the hook out on my son during Labor day wkend.  I had it blown up to 60" by 22". This will adhere to the front of the cab over that I just rebuilt, and draw the eye away from the mismatch in color (artic white compared to colonial white on the sides of the MH)
It will be a cut out decal (no blue as seen in preview)
Trout Mural

It will go here, just below the seam trim. 16" from each edge (total width is 92" and decal is 60", so 16" each side)
Area where Mural will be attached.

That would look great on the front of the cabover.

FYI, you can upload any photo at Wallhogs.com. Specify the outdoor vinyl graphics product. 25% off right now!

It is a reusable Photo-Tex that maintains a semi-adhesive backing intended for indoor or outdoor use on nearly any surface and may be moved, up to 200 times, without damaging those surfaces. They are waterproof wall graphic, UV and chemical resistance.

I believe it will withstand a 55 mph wind. I'll find out soon! I could put a thin edge of Pro-Flex RV clear caulking on the edge just to be sure it stays put. 

What a great picture, I think it will really look good and yes I understand pulling the eye away from certain areas.  I've thought seriously of taking all the stripes off ours, not sure though.

My trout decal for the motorhome arrived yesterday. I took this picture trout fishing over Labor day week-end, then had it blown up to 60"x 24". This is a Wallhog product, outdoor, you can take it off up to 200 times, very sticky, but easy to remove.

Attachments

• DecalAngle1080 res.JPG
    DecalAngle1080 res.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 70
  • DecalFront1080 res.JPG
    DecalFront1080 res.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 67
Fishermen always exaggerate the size of their catch  ;D  Seriously, a really nice decal.

You sure captured the moment in that picture and on the cabover should really capture peoples attention also.  What a neat idea.  I love the look and you sure did a great job on that.

We are still sidetracked with home remodeling, hope to be back to that project soon.

Back
Top Bottom