What is your Weight sheet CCC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Art In Mobile

I realize that options will very this but to have a general idea for folks that want to know what the Winnebago different models can carry, what does the weight sheet mounted in the bedroom closet list for your Winnebago CCC. This is a question a lot of buyers want to know. This thread may give them some idea where to start and about what weight different models can handle. Again this will very slightly with options. I have been reading where some other brands are almost overweight off the assembly line.
  My 2006 Voyage , Ford V-10 lists CCC at 939 pounds. It is listed with full fuel, full propane, full water 683 pounds.  I do not have to subtract the 683 pounds of water from the 939 as they already did.  We do not boondock so never carry over 1/3 full.  The Scwr (weight of people on board (X number of sleeping areas) is 770 pounds.
To be realistic the Scwr is for 5 people. Some RVs may travel with 5 people but ours is 2 people saving some weight there. I removed 2 CRT tube type TVs & replaced with LCD & saved 79 pounds. I added a combo washer/dryer added 148 pounds. If I am ever at a place that can weigh each wheel, I will as that is the best way to really know.
My listed CCC weight for my 2006 Voyage is 939.  This is the start figure. Thanks Art

Art - great idea for a thread.  I think our CCC is listed at about 3200 pounds - I'll give an exact figure later.  We've added a washer/dryer, so that drops it about 150 pounds.

The very next model year for the Vectra/Horizon, Winnie went to a 14,400 (or thereabouts) pound front axle from a 12,000 pound axle in the '04s and '05s, so I'll bet the 2006 Vectra/Horizon has a CCC of around 5,000.

My 06' 32' Meridian DP lists the CCC as #5442 pounds.  I've never worried about how many books the DW wants to bring along!

My GCWR is a shade under #38,000 pounds.  No problem there either........

Sarge

Our '03 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage 40e with Spartan chassis stated CCC is 3,270lb. That includes 4 skinny people at 154lb each, 109 gallon of water (905 lb), 110 gallon of diesel fuel, 37 gallon of LP.  We normally travel with only two people and 50 gallon or less of water and waste tanks nearly empty. According to the sheet, we also have 582 lb of dealer installed options.

We have had a four wheel loaded weight done twice (about 2 years apart), and are due another. The first time was before we began fulltiming, and the rig was 1,000 lb heavier with fulltiming load compared to part-timing load. Our left front is always heavier than right front, and right rear heavier than left rear. I count that due to large slide toward left front, and bedroom slide, 5 batteries and basement ac at right rear. We attempt to load cargo accordingly, though there isn't much we can do on the rear to off-balance things. The last time we were weighed we had more fresh water than normal, apx 70 gal, and were 500 lb under the 32,000 GVWR, and a couple hundred lb over weight on the right rear (about the only adjustment we could figure out to affect the rear balance was to carry less fresh water ...not likely to affect balance, but would reduce overall weight). The left front was a couple hundred lbs heavier than the right front, but still under max weight. (put the driver on a diet???). Our load range H tires have more weight capacity than our axles do, so based on the last weigh-in I run them at the recommended pressure for max GVWR, which is still under their max pressures by 10(front) to 15(rear) psi. After the last weigh-in, we lightened the load a bit by removing items we were hauling around but had not used, but have not had a chance to get another four wheel weight.

We have a new 2010 Winnebago View 24A which has an OCCC (Occupant and cargo carrying capacity) of 949 lbs. The CCC definition changed in 2009. The new definition, OCCC, is GVWR minus vehicle as built with full fuel and propane. It no longer includes people or any other fluids.

Best regards,

Jim

Our 2008 Journey has GVWR of 29,410 & actual weight with full tanks & our normal load (less passengers), of 25,250 which leaves 4,160 for passengers & anything else we might want to add.

Jim gave an excellent summary of OCCC. For those who care, the new OCCC weight rating is described in more detail here:

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,26115.0.html

It is also in the RV Forum Glossary under CCC

Great info RV Roamer

I know that my coach fully loaded ready to go still has an unused ccc of approx 3600#, however I havent a clue what the sticker says.  Interesting.  Next time I visit the storage facility I will make a point to read it again and write it down and compare with my loaded weight print out.
I do remember it is in the 5000# plus range though.
34 foot Journey.

Our Sightseer 35N has a CCC of 2800 pounds.

I would like to have 3500 pounds.

I knew about the OCCC rating but hadn't paid much attention to it until we were looking at new motor homes at the GNR in July. I thought some had great CCCs until I realized you had to subtract 156 pounds for all the people allowed to get the real number.

The new OCCC standard is interesting.  I crunched the numbers on my coach to see how the numbers compare.

- The stated CCC of our 2003 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage is 3,270 lb. Subtract 582 in dealer installed options to get the real CCC of 2,688.
- The OCCC of the SAME coach would be 4,794 (with the notice to reduce that number by the 582 lb dealer installed options) for "true" number 4,212.
- This coach has a fresh water capacity of 109 gallon (tank and water heater) for apx 905 lb. The black tank capacity is 50 gallon, and the gray tank capacity is 54 gallon for apx 938 lbs of waste water. If I were to travel with full fresh and waste water tanks, that is nearly 1 ton of extra cargo!!!  (I don't normally travel with full waste tanks, but I did hear a seminar leader recommend at an Escapade that you should always travel with waste tanks nearly full so the sloshing around would help clean the tank sensors, and so that "air circulating in the tanks" would not dry out tank crud on the sensors and cause them to mis-read.)

The CCC standard allows owners to "forget" the weight of both the passengers AND the fresh water they are carrying. The OCCC standard brings both into consideration, AND allows consideration of the fact that most of us weigh a few pounds over the magic 154 lbs!  NEITHER causes you to think much about the weight of the waste tanks.

Good analysis, Paul!  So, what it the real motivation behind the change from CCC to OCCC?  Hmmm...? 

This might be a good topic to split off to make a new thread - let's see how this progresses.

Our '02 Horizon 32TD shows a CCC of 5358 lbs.  It would be hard to put that much stuff in the available space.....but DW is trying :eek:

Like the Lucille Ball and Desi Arnez movie, "The Long, Long Trailer" - a classic.  In case you haven't seen it, Lucy was collecting rocks and squirreling them away in their travel trailer anytime they stopped.  Too funny.

I love that movie ~~ That is the same sort of problem I have with Maddog & the 853 # CCC ~~ If it is 'snuck' in and not on MY weight sheet it doesn't count.

After being loaded "close to the edge" in my last 5ver and pervious TT, I was determined not to have that problem again.  It used to drive me nuts listening to guys bragging about how their truck could "pull anything".  Funny, nobody ever bragged about how much their truck could stop.  Now I don't worry much about weight, full tanks, or full fuel.  It's a good feeling but I do keep mindful about unnecessary weight as weight translates into fuel savings.  Not that does get my attention..........

Sarge

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom