What is your Weight sheet CCC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I looked in the closet of our 2004 Journey 39W today and the CCC is stated at 4107 pounds.  I don't think there is enough storage space available for stuff to get close to that number but haven't weighed our coach lately.

DeanLinAZ

You might be amazed. Our CCC is almost 6000 lbs and we are right up there. But then, we normally spend several months a year (continuous) on the road and carry a lot of gear to be prepared for any social occasion or weather.  Those who make shorter duration trips tend to carry less.

CCC in our 36', 3 slide Winnebago is 1,560 lbs. 

That is plenty for us, as we both work full time, and we only take a couple of weeks off here and there for vacations.  We were a bit worried when we bought our unit, as some told us we just "HAVE to have a unitwith at least 3K CCC", but even with the basement storage areas, we would be hard pressed to find any more ROOM to store stuff, and have never reached our GVWR.

FrontrangeRVer said:
CCC in our 36', 3 slide Winnebago is 1,560 lbs. 

That is plenty for us, as we both work full time, and we only take a couple of weeks off here and there for vacations.  We were a bit worried when we bought our unit, as some told us we just "HAVE to have a unitwith at least 3K CCC", but even with the basement storage areas, we would be hard pressed to find any more ROOM to store stuff, and have never reached our GVWR.

And that is exactly what I would expect for the weekenders and the vacationeers - plenty of volume and available weight capacity.  When we fulltimed, we needed all 3200 pounds of CCC and could have used much more.

Fulltiming really makes you "efficient" in your packing and loading.  I learned to maximize all my available space, and only to take what I really thought I would need.  I still took some stuff I never used.  When we struck out this time in November for about the next 15 months, I actually have less, but still everything I need to fulltime.  And I'm still about 3K under my max. 

Sorry to inject a dumb question but since we bought this coach "used"... I don't have the magic sheet with this info.  How would I go about getting a new sheet?  All I have is the GVWR and a weight measurement.

thanks!

I suppose you have looked everywhere for the sheet.. ours was on the access door to the washer/dryer faucets in the hanging locker.  Hopefully Winnie can send you another one - give owner relations a call Monday.

FrontrangeRVer said:
Most coaches that I have toured, had the weight sheets inside the bedroom closets.

Amazing, there it is, stapled to the closet door!  We have 5700lb to load...  can not even imagine carrying that much weight out to the MH... or once there, storing it somewhere.  I think we have plenty of margin.  thanks for the tip.

This thread prompted me to check the closet of my recently purchased Luxor on an Oshkosh AllSteer chassis. I was pleased with a CCC of 4,265lbs which should be plenty for
me and my Yorky even though I vastly exceed 154lbs. I had the motorhome in storage for several months as I finished a previously planned trip in my Airstream trailer. For six weeks I have been fixing and servicing everything on the Winnebago getting ready for the big change from trailer to Class A diesel pusher. I had rear end alignment problems and feared I might have to go to Oshkosh after trying Freightliner (recommended by Winnebago) but I called Oshkosh and they said to take it to my nearby Pierce Fire Equipment dealer. What a resource! Great guys! Great service! Fixed me right up, they got a real kick out of working on a motor home. I mentioned the tires were six years old
and that only Michelin had a highway tread steer tire for the rear in 425/65-22.5 (yes that is really the rear size, only one on each side) and they got a set of tires $500 cheaper than any quote I could get. Anyway I am very close to ready to put this classic Winnebago back on the road (one of only 14 built in 1995).

Steve

Steve, keep in mind that the 1995 Luxor was a year vintage that listed NCC and not CCC.  NCC will not include fluids and passengers, while CCC will.   :)  

What's even more confusing, is now they have changed the capacity lingo to OCC, which doesn't include passengers anymore.

Sheet indicates that it includes fuel but not water or waste tanks, still seems plenty for me and a 9lb dog and all the water we need, I have been used to a lot less capacity in the Airstream.

As OP requested...  per our weight sheet

GVWR =  32,000
GCWR =  42,000
UVW  =  26,993
CCC    =  3,546

2004 Vectra 40KD

John Canfield said:
Hi Jennifer - thanks for the post but we were trying to limit the replies to Winnebago Industries products (but you have a great CCC!)

Sorry John.  I wish there was some way to seperate out Winnebago Specific topics or at least highlight them so the rest of us do not waste our time nor yours.

Jennifer

ferfer said:
Sorry John.  I wish there was some way to seperate out Winnebago Specific topics or at least highlight them so the rest of us do not waste our time nor yours.
It's not a problem - no worries!  This topic is in the Winnebago Specific board so you must have picked it up from a new post notification or something like that.

At any rate, we always welcome participation from anybody, Winnie owner or not.  This particular topic sort of precludes non-Winnie owners, but that is a little unusual for most of our topics.

Our 2007 Sightseer 29R has a CCC of 1776 pounds. There are only two of us and I only fill the water tank when I get close to our destination when we dry camp.

I am waiting for the snow to melt so I can get wheel weights to figure how much and where we can add weight for the goodies we want to carry.

Mike

John Canfield said:
It's not a problem - no worries!  This topic is in the Winnebago Specific board so you must have picked it up from a new post notification or something like that.

At any rate, we always welcome participation from anybody, Winnie owner or not.  This particular topic sort of precludes non-Winnie owners, but that is a little unusual for most of our topics.

John, correct - I generally read new post via the "Show unread posts since last visit."  option and read the posts of subjects that grab my attention.  The Category post in generally is not even noted and it is subdued or understated as listed on website.  Thus my wishing that the "Winnebago Specific Board" was somehow different (i.e.  color, font, etc.) 

I reread the starting post and it does state Winnebago only but I missed or ignored for a couple of reasons, all my fault but still interesting question for all of us.  I know you state non Winnie owners generally OK to participate on your board but I have seen other post/topics where you wanted specific Winnie input only and we non winniedudes input was not welcome. 

I know it is a small thing if non Winnie owners respond to Winnie specific issues (and you could just delete them if it is) but we would just as soon not step on your toes so could you help us out some by being more visible?

Jennifer

Back
Top Bottom