Articles about the 42' tag and the Reyo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John Canfield said:
I don't want to look at the 42', I don't want to look at the 42', I don't want to look at the 42', I don't want to look at the 42' ....

Just keep saying it John because you just updated with those awesome MCD shades, go play with those and that should make you fall in love again  ;D.

We did sit in the tag at the Hershey show along with many other people at the same time. Had a great time and met allot of nice people in there because it feels so homey that it's hard to leave. I absolutely love the L sofa, it's as comfortable as my one at home!

Sorry, back to those wonderful MCD shades you just had installed  ;).....

I'm asking only those who are lusting enough to look ...and no reply expected from John  ;D  ...but how does that L-shaped sofa work with both slides in???  Looks like it and the other sofa would then overlap and create a total roadblock between the front and the rear ??

afchap said:
but how does that L-shaped sofa work with both slides in???  Looks like it and the other sofa would then overlap and create a total roadblock between the front and the rear ??

The portion of the L that comes into the room actually slides into the other portion of the couch so that it is just a regular couch. Really hard to describe. There were five of us trying to figure it out and it took my husband (an engineer) to pull it off. It's not hard, just not obvious. Really interesting design!

afchap said:
Looking at the picture in the linke, I cannot picture how that would work ...that one I'll have to see in action!!!

http://www.winnebagoind.com/products/itasca/2010/ellipse/

shastalake said:
http://www.winnebagoind.com/products/itasca/2010/ellipse/

Thanks ShastaLake, I was trying to find a demo on the website because I knew I couldn't explain it good enough for a visual. It's the 4th image in the interior photo shots of the link ShastaLake posted. didn't look in the photos initially because I didn't think that they would be animated but you made me look harder!

Back
Top Bottom