Will miss friends this New Year & Quartzsite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lucyakers

After a summer of inverse table and back brace, I had back surgery last week. Will be semi-immobile for 6 more weeks but am doing great.
I'm sorry that I will miss my annual renewing of friendships that I usually do at Quartzsite - especially since my little trailer is now working so well thanks to the Forum Quartzsite repair crew!
And this was the year I was going to be at the New Year gathering for sure!

Think of me and walk, walk, walk and shop, shop, shop!!

Sorry we won't get to see you this winter.  Stay healthy and here's to a speedy recovery.

Oh my Gosh!  Yes we will miss you but will be wishing  you healing days for future shop til you drop days.  I'll have a funnel cake in your honor! Keep us posted on the healing process.  How is George?

Betty

Thanks for the wishes. George is great. He's getting good at telling me "stop, sit and don't" and he's a better cook every day!

I bought myself a new Roomba and we did the laminate floors this fall so, other than my tomato almost blowing away the other day, we are in good shape!

Lucy!  Good to hear from you.  Sorry to hear about your back troubles.  I can't even imagine you stopping, sitting, or don'ting.  Must be hard.  Our best to you and George.

Margi and Tom

Well, that's just not fair!  We were looking forward to seeing you this year.  Such is life.  Do take care of yourself and listen to George.  We both wish you a very speedy recovery so you can soon be back to shopping and playing with your framily.

Hope next year feels a whole lot better!

ArdraF

Luci:

We'll miss you! Hope the recovery is quick and easy. 8)

Sue and I will plan to stop down to see you when you are up to it.

We'll miss you Lucy and we'll try out best to take up the shopping slack with you not there.

Wendy

You will be very much missed! My sons have had that surgery, David's was the middle of September. After about two weeks his real smile returned. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom