Cramalotinn out to play!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Helaine & Wally

Hi All,
What a busy last few weeks we have had with mini rallies first with the Lankfords and Brewers, and then the Reiters and Binningers. What a good time we had. Lots of talk about taking pictures. Reiters even bought new camera and Wally snapped up their old one but everyone was so engrossed in reading manuals and directions that very few pictures got taken.

Plans changed.  We will NOT be working this year and so will be popping in and out of Colorado River Adventure campgrounds from Laughlin to Yuma and spending a bunch of time at QZ for sure. Looking forward to spending some time just doing nothing but watching desert colors change in the evening hours.

Tomorrow will be Tonpah, NV, Then Las Vegas. Then???? I don't know. I guess we will figure it out as we go.

As slow as it is it is nice to be back in Verizon country so I can get on line more often.
Can you hear me now?

Helaine & Wally

Glad to see you're on the move, finally.  Enjoy the camera, Lorna is loving her new Kodak.

Nice to see you all again!  Being at Timber Valley for five days makes us more eager than ever to have our name finally surface on the waiting list.  Maybe next year.

Between Ned and Wally we feel we stopped at a cushy service center.  Ned provided needed wifi information.  Ned and Wally correctly diagnosed the generator problem (it runs fine now, guys).  Wally connected the new DVD/VHF and pointed out the fix for connecting the mystery cable to our inverter (the one which actually makes the thing work correctly). 

We've just spent a couple of days watching the fishing fleet, crab ring throwers, salmon fisherman and Coast Guard at Winchester Bay.  We're headed to Brookings this morning where we will spend the next five months if all works out as we hope.  We'll miss everyone at QZ  this year, but it will be nice to be closer to family again for a while.

Margi and Tom

We drove out the At Rivers Edge while in Brookings and think you will like the park.  Hope you can get one of the riverside sites.  They also appear to be building some more sites away from the river, so I expect Tom will be getting his exercise this winter :)

Where is Brookings located? ?We will miss you guys in AZ. Glad Ned and Wally was able to provide cushy service. ;D ?Hope you guys are doing well. ?We are in Las Vegas a few days on our way to Yuma.

Ron

Brookings is in the southwest corner of OR right on the coast and really a neat area.  We stayed at the Elks which has a very nice campground. 

Lorna said:
Ron

Brookings is in the southwest corner of OR right on the coast and really a neat area.? We stayed at the Elks which has a very nice campground.?

Don't think I have ever been there.  Another place we should stop at sometime.  Thanks.

Hi:

I don't think the hired help gets to stay at the riverside sites. ;)  We're in Site 53 with a gorgeous view up one of the side canyons.  We worried about getting a DSS signal, but brought in a 93.  My Sprint phone works, but Tom's Verizon doesn't.  If anyone wants to take a visual tour of the resort ...  www.atriversedge.com should do it.  There are thirty or so pictures there.  The Hawking client adapter should arrive UPS Monday or Tuesday.  Then we'll have wifi ... I hope. :D

Margi

Thanks for posting that link Margi. My kinda place!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom