Winnebago 2010 Grand National Rally (GNR) roll call

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a thought regarding food. We are wondering if anyone going to the GNR brings food to cook (breakfast, lunch, dinner). We have heard from someone that they recommend not bringing a lot of food to cook. I have heard that there is not a lot of space to grill and that there are so many food places  and lots of activities so perhaps just bring  maby breakfast, quick lunch things and lots of liquids? ;D

wondering if anyone going to the GNR brings food to cook (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
We are fulltimers, and take to GNR what we take anywhere ...we eat out maybe once or twice a week. True, there is not a LOT of space for outside grilling at GNR, but if you want to, you can. Our eating/cooking habits there are not much different from anywhere else we are.

RE:
RV forum member seminar tent.

John,

I know you posted it somewhere about the date, time and location. I think it was sometime Wednesday in tent E.
I have semi diligently searched for the details but cant seem to find the details. Would you kindly repost the details? :-[

Wish I had read this sooner. We stayed at Oakwood last night, could have stayed at the visitor center tonight, but I went to Pammel City Park to get water and it was so pretty we stayed there tonight.  we have the shade of a very nice willow tree, with the river on the back. It's only 82 so I guess we think its winter, we have all the windows open and AC off.

I saw the tons of coaches at the rally, wow, that's something.  I just hope I can get my windshield in, in the morning,they are supposed to.  I've going to try and get there early, its only 5 minutes from here.

So hi to all of you at the rally, enjoy.

Hi John,

We are headed for the rally.  We should be there Monday.  Our transmission failure light has come on 3 seperate times on our trip out west.  It seems to reset when we turn the ignition off.  Will there be someone at the rally that we can have look at our problem?  My wife and I are excited about meeting everyone at the meet and greet and are looking forward to getting there.

Hi Frank - looking forward to meeting you guys!

Freightliner will be here and can probably give you some advice and/or help.  If you need an Allison shop, there are several Allison dealers within a 100 mile radius of Forest City.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom