Blinking lights on 2003 Winnebago Journey Power Center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aemsley

The lights on the inverter scale and the amp scale on the power center of my 2003 Journey are blinking on and off.  Everything seems to be working okay.  I normally have the motorhome plugged in to shore power when it is stored, but it has been in the body shop for 6 days (last Saturday until Thursday) and so it was not plugged in.  When I put it back in my warehouse I noticed that the lights were blinking on and off (quite rapidly).  I'm not sure if it started immediately.  It has been plugged in about 2 hours and the coach batteries are showing full charge.  Other than the blinking lights everything seems okay (inverter/charger not making any noise, etc.)  Any thoughts?
Merry Christmas,
Alan
[email protected]

Usually when the lights blink on my "One Place" panel it indicates that that item ie: water heater, has been temporarily suspended.  It is uaually because some other function is requiring more power than is available at the plug in power source.  If you batteries were significantly discharged, the one place panel would divert power to that item until it satisfied the power requirement.  Then usually the light that was blinking will return to steady light.  Does that sound like what you are experiencing?

Sarge

Welcome to the forum, Alan.

I don't know that I have seen what you are describing. I have had a blank or strangely-acting panel a time or two. If nothing appears obvious, you might try disconnecting the ethernet type (large phone cord) plug for a minute or two, then plugging it back in. That re-sets the computer board. You'll find the plug on the back of the panel board (by removing it), OR on the face of the inverter if it is accessible.

Back
Top Bottom