HAPPY 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ArdraF

Just want to wish everyone in our RV Forum framily a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year.  Special wishes to those who are marooned for health reasons.  We hope you recover quickly and are back on the road soon.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ArdraF

Terry and I would like to extend our New Year's greetings to everyone.  We feel so very blessed to have the opportunity to enjoy this  RV lifestyle and see our beautiful planet.  I consider everyone who reads this Forum to be part of our Framily.  That is a term for  everyone who enjoys or wants to enjoy or who has ever enjoyed an RV  and is engaged in the RV Forum.  When you hang around long enough on this forum you are bound to meet one another and I am happy to report many of my best friends are now my Framily. Some I just met today!

I coined this phrase at a rally long ago when I discovered  my RV friends were good as or better than my own family, hence FRAMILY.  So Happy New Year to my RV  Framily and that includes  everyone I have met, and  have yet to meet. 

Betty

ArdraF said:
Just want to wish everyone in our RV Forum framily a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year.  Special wishes to those who are marooned for health reasons.  We hope you recover quickly and are back on the road soon.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ArdraF

Thank you Ardra, from your mouth to Gods ear!! We also wish everyone a very happy new year and hope to join in once more soon.

Jerry & Arlyne Ray

Watching the movie '2010' on TMC tonight - it was made in 1984!  Creepy.... :eek:

Happy New Year to everyone on the Forum.

Enjoy safe and interesting travels.

Wendy, Mike and Gordon

Do you call it twenty-ten or two thousand ten?  I like twenty-ten.  Happy New Year either waY!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone from the Great White North. Here is a toast to the road less traveled, it is our favorite.

Lowell said:
Do you call it twenty-ten or two thousand ten?  I like twenty-ten.  Happy New Year either waY!

Our nephew calls it "oh ten".  I kind of like that.  Happy New Year everyone!

Margi and Tom

Back
Top Bottom