Just pulled into Quartzite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are in Indio, CA at the FMCA Rally.  We expect to pull into Quartzsite Rally area on January 16.  Or did you mean where is the Quartzsite Rally area. 
Betty and Terry

We go a site south of Kuehn st, close to a place called Rice ranch. we are about 1/3 mile from next weeks RV show.

vmax1 said:
where is everybody?

The RVForum rally doesn't begin until the 16th -- tho some may arrive early.

BTW, I didn't hear back from you as to a "real" name, so your name was not placed on the attendee list. We asked for at least a real first name vs. just a handle.

Thanks . . .  :)

vmax1 said:
We go a site south of Kuehn st, close to a place called Rice ranch. we are about 1/3 mile from next weeks RV show.

OK I get it.  But do keep on the Forum so if we post activiies you will know the schedule (subject to change of course.)  I anticipate daily social hours and of course the traditional Pot luck on 1/23.  You can just drive on out .

Betty

We are at Holiday Palms in Quartzsite till next Saturday the 16th.  Then we are planning on joining the forum group out in the desert.

Paul & Ann

The 16th is when most of us will start arriving at Quartzsite. There's almost always a 4 pm Happy Hour daily so if you're around from the 16th on, come on out.

Wendy

VMAX are you going to join us out at the site?  Some of our activities have been rearranged due to weather, but come on out.

Betty

Back
Top Bottom