Winnebago drink holders - Itasca Horizon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LK23

I have found the built-in drink holders in the driver and passenger positions to be a problem.  We have several Starbucks insulated mugs of various sizes and they don't fit the drink holder.  The base of the mugs is larger than the center hole of the drink holder.  This results in the mug being held loosely in place only by the outer rubber gasket.  If I hit the brakes, the top heavy mug tips over.  Does anyone know of a source for a replacement drink holder that recesses into the dash trim?

Yes, it is one of those little things that drives you nuts.

I don't know of a recessed holder for the dash, but I have thought of adding a holder like the one that is on the DW side.  It is just a fold down holder with an adjustable ring for cup size. It folds up flat when not in use.  I think I have seen them at auto parts places like PEP Boys.  It would be a heck of a lot cheaper than getting one thru Winnie.  They just attach by screwing them onto a flat surface.  The DW fits all kinds of cup sizes in hers. 

Sarge

LK23, interesting problem.  I wonder which would be an economical fix. Changing  your RV or finding mugs that would fit in the holders.

I guess Starbucks rules the World.  8)

carson FL

Had same initial response/thought as Carson.  We just use cups that fit. 

Also as SargeW suggested - I installed several of the foldable/adjustable 'holders' in various usable spots as our rig too small for many tables.  JM2?

Back
Top Bottom