rvwholesalers.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thebaron104

How legit is a site(business) like rwwholesalers.com?  They actually deliver the rv to your house?
Thanks

We bought our TT from them in November of 08.  It was a used unit that we had been looking for and we felt like we got a decent deal.  We have not had any problems that required service, and ours had no factory warranty, so I can't give you any help about service after the sale.  As in an automobile I'm convinced that your quickest, least hassle warranty service is with the dealer that sold you the unit.

As for working with the folks at RV Wholesalers, they were good to work with and  was pleased with the experience.

We're purchasing ours this month from them, and so far, the experience has been very positive.  We're opting to go pick it up vice having it delivered, just in case there are problems on delivery.  Hope this helps.

Andy

thebaron104 said:
How legit is a site(business) like RV Wholesalers.com? 
There is another RV Direct.com that I noticed has been around for a while also. Probably others but these are the only two that I know of. Haven't used either personally but have heard allot of good things about them, especially saving money.

thebaron104 said:
They actually deliver the RV to your house?
We spoke to a couple at a rest stop that was crossing four states to deliver a new unit to a RV Wholesalers customer, they seemed pretty impressed with the operations of RV Wholesalers. Guess you could consider them subcontracters of sorts.

we purchased from www.lakeshore-rv.com, they are a real ligit dealership with parts, service a great staff and the lowest price that we could find anywhere. I would use caution when dealing with  any brokers who do not have an actual dealership but operate from cubicles, rv's do need parts and service and you need the experience and expertise that a dealer can offer. imho

Well, I picked up my 5er last week from RV Wholesalers.  I actually went to pick it up.  I must say, I was very please with the entire process.  Not only are they an online broker, but an actual dealer with a parts and service department.  The staff was great.  The walk through was flawless, and the staff very knowledgeable, answering all of my questions.  The only negative thing about the process was the drive home, and that was because of the weather.  It was so bad that I had to pull over into a Kmart parking lot and stay for several hours.  Other than that, I'm very pleased, and would recommend RV Wholesalers to anyone.  Hope this helps.

Andy

Glad to hear it went well, Andy & Connie.  Except for the weather, that is, and you found one of the nice benefits of an RV - you can pull over and take a comfortable break when the weather gets nasty.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OR-River-Runner
Back
Top Bottom