What can you tell us about Texas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Margi, Maybe you should come to Quartzsite next year and try again ? After this year's weather, next year is sure to be fabulous and they might even have the water working  ;D

Wendy said:
Margi, Maybe you should come to Quartzsite next year and try again ? After this year's weather, next year is sure to be fabulous and they might even have the water working  ;D

From your lips to God's ears, but don't hold your breath.  :)  I'd bet on water working over us being there.  :)

We have wonderful memories of Quartzsite, forum members, wild flowers, lasting friendships, etc.  I'm so glad we can keep in touch with you all through the RV Forum.  Pictures!  Pictures!  I need more pictures!

Speaking of wild flowers, we were able to enjoy the last (in recent years) spectacular wildflower display when we were still traveling to Arizona.  Can't remember the year, but it was so unbelievably beautiful  that I would encourange everyone to make the trip to enjoy this year's wildflowers because I hear they are predicted to be, once again, spectacular.  "Spectacular" doesn't even begin to describe the desert in bloom. 

Margi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom