Winterization Trip South

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
Sam & I departed Sam's camp on the 28th of Sept for Yuma with stops in Boise to see our oldest son, SLC to see my sister and rally with Phil and Doris, Over nite in Mesquite, Nv, and Minnie rally with Fitzgeralds.? Had a great trip and within an hour of arrival in Yuma we ventured to the pool to cool off from the 93F heat.? This is the best way to winterize your RV taking it south.? See photo of the cooling off action.

Used the Satellite Internet every day of the trip with excellent connection.  Isn't technology great.

Attachments

• Cooling off in Yuma (Large).JPG
    Cooling off in Yuma (Large).JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 43
Ron

That's the first time I've seen you without your jeans, shirt, boots and hat  ;D

LOL!

We are so happy to have learned about this new method of winterization!  This is our first time winterizing this way!!  ;D ;D ;D

Well tomorrow I take the Admiral to the airport to return to winterland on the east coast.  Then back here  ...  Two weeks of golf eat swim, golf eat swim , with no chores from the Admiral!!

They only way to winterize the MH no mess no fuss.

Two weeks of golf eat swim, golf eat swim , with no chores from the Admiral!!
  Just wait til you find the HONEY DO LIST that will be expected to be completed by the time she returns. ;D ;D

Remember a nice flower arrangement setting on the table when she returns does wonders. ;D

Ron said:
It is pretty evident in the photo I posted in in my original post in this topic. ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D

Ron

Not so evident. Can't see whether you are wearing a swim suit or jeans or have your boots on ;D ;D Some people have been know to jump in the pool wearing jeans and boots :D ;D :D ;D

BernieD said:
Ron

Not so evident. Can't see whether you are wearing a swim suit or jeans or have your boots on ;D ;D Some people have been know to jump in the pool wearing jeans and boots :D ;D :D ;D

OK I can assure you I only had my swiming suit on. ;D

Hey Ron,

I want to know if you have your boots on in the pool?  I have never seen you without your boots.  Welcome back to Yuma. 

Betty

Betty Brewer said:
Hey Ron,

I want to know if you have your boots on in the pool?? I have never seen you without your boots.? Welcome back to Yuma.?

Betty

No boots in the pool.  I'm sure they would frown on that.  Good to be back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom