Quartzsite '10, Thanks to Staff & Members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigskymt

Our first Quartzsite trip was a huge success. We met many new friends and were able to put faces to several Staff & Members.
  Thank you for your warm hospitality and thoughtful welcome to your group.
  It was indeed an underestimated pleasure on our part.
  Regards, terry & maricar

Terry and Maricar,

I was  saddened to see you leave early today (and unable to run fast enough to catch you)  but then Helaine explained your reason for early departure.  I hope you join us for another rally so we can  "get into politics again  in private conversations!"  Tell Maricar I hoped  to get to  talk with her about the recent loss of her mom. I've gone through that and wanted to tell her  it will get better. Happy trails and hope you get to your destination before the big storm.  We'll post party reports for you! Thanks for joining us!

Betty

Glad you had a good time and hope to see you next year.

Happy Travels
Wendy
p.s. Hope Maricar is feeling better.

Betty: I thought I noticed someone running after us and since we had already settled with the IRS I could only assume it was another JW giving away the Watchtower.
  Maricar would have appreciated your input and thanks you for your concern.
  A further discussion with you regarding politics would be most welcome especially if Wendy and some unfortunate truck driver that believes 55mph is only a 'guide' would serve as moderators.

Thanks again to all, it was a great time. terry & maricar

bigskymt said:
A further discussion with you regarding politics would be most welcome especially if Wendy and some unfortunate truck driver that believes 55mph is only a 'guide' would serve as moderators.

I'm ready anytime...maybe the shepherds and Gordon could serve as referees  ;D

See you next year.
Wendy

I want to thank all of the staff of RV Forum and all the members at the rally.  This was our first Quartzsite experience and we had a wonderful time and met some wonderful people!  We can't wait to do it again next year!! ;D

I can't/don't take any credit for the rally. It was organized and coordinated by forum member Bob Buchanan. Bob announced the rally well ahead of time, and arrived early. He did something that I'd hesitate doing - he approached RVers who were camped on "our site".

Bob also welcomed attendees as they arrived, something he does every year.

Several forum staff members took lead or supporting roles to help make this a successful rally, in spite of the weather issues.

I offer my personal thanks for everyone who helped make this a successful rally.

Thanks Pat & Jim, we are at Cedar Hills, West of Whitehall. Bozeman is about 40 minutes. Thanks to Costco & Depot it's a routine trip.
    terry

Back
Top Bottom