Mahoney is in AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smoky said:
These dates are good for me Ron.? As long as I have a blue light on my dish by then.? ?;D

If you don't have a blue light by then maybe we can introduce you to Fry's.  Lets see what Bernie has to say about the dates.

Is that Fry related to the grocery store Fry?  Looks like a similar logo.  I shpped at the Fry grocery store for the first time ever this week and it was super!  Even had an electronics section.

I'm not sure but have heard that Fry's Electronics is run by a member of the same family that runs the Fry's Grocery chain.  Quite a neat toy store but even at the good prices they can cost one a bundle. 

Ron said:
I'm not sure but have heard that Fry's Electronics is run by a member of the same family that runs the Fry's Grocery chain.

Ron,

Fry's grocery chain is one of many that are owned by the Kroger Co. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.  Kroger (NYSE:KR) is one of the nation's largest grocery retailers, with fiscal 2004 sales of $56.4 billion.

Fry's Electronics, Inc. was founded in 1985 in Sunnyvale, California by the three Fry brothers, John, Randy, and Dave; and Kathy Kolder. Fry's Electronics is a closely-held private company.

Phil

Well I guess there is no connection then.  I was surprised Sunday when I saw the Fry Electronic logo in the Sunday paper flyer.  It looked very similar to the grocery logo.  I have yet to set foot in a Fry electronics store (do not think they have them back east) but I look forward to my first visit based on the flyer I read in the Sunday paper.  Maybe I will find the LED adapter of my dreams there.  ;D

Ron said:
  Maybe we could plan for lunch on the 2nd or the 4th.  Either these dates fit your schedule Bernie.  Anybody else interested in Sushi or Asian Food are welcome to join us.

Ron

The 4th works for us, tied up on the afternoon of the 2nd.

BernieD said:
Ron

The 4th works for us, tied up on the afternoon of the 2nd.

OK Mini- Rally Asian Food Lunch on the 4th of November it is.  We will plan on it. Been a while since we have had all the Sushi we could eat.  Anybody in the PHX are that want to join us are sure welcome.

Ron said:
OK Mini- Rally Asian Food Lunch on the 4th of November it is.  We will plan on it. Been a while since we have had all the Sushi we could eat.  Anybody in the PHX are that want to join us are sure welcome.

To All

We will probably be going to the restaurant in the Chinese Cultural Center around 30th St and the 202. Contact me if you are interested and those from the West Valley will probably caravan from our house in Goodyear.

BernieD said:
To All

We will probably be going to the restaurant in the Chinese Cultural Center around 30th St and the 202. Contact me if you are interested and those from the West Valley will probably caravan from our house in Goodyear.

The name of the restauant is Ichi Ban in the Chinese Cultural center as Bernie mentioned  The Ichi Ban is a all you can eat buffet place that serves Chinese and Japanese food including very good selection of good sushi.  You are welcome to join us even if you don't eat sushi.

Ron said:
The name of the restauant is Ichi Ban in the Chinese Cultural center as Bernie mentioned  The Ichi Ban is a all you can eat buffet place that serves Chinese and Japanese food including very good selection of good sushi.

Marlene reminded me that Ichi Ban is building a new restaurant here in Goodyear, but it won't be ready in time. Good excuse for another Sushi Rally later ;D ;D

BernieD said:
They can make it faster than Ron can eat it

Maybe, but I saw the chef's eyes roll when we went in with Ron & Sam. One of those "oh no, not again" looks.

BernieD said:
Marlene reminded me that Ichi Ban is building a new restaurant here in Goodyear, but it won't be ready in time. Good excuse for another Sushi Rally later ;D ;D

We agree.  Let us know when.

Tom said:
Maybe, but I saw the chef's eyes roll when we went in with Ron & Sam. One of those "oh no, not again" looks.

No No Tom you miss interputed the look.  What they were really thinking we are glad to see those folks that really understand and like our fine Sushi.

LOL Ned. Here in CA they call them California rolls.

Back
Top Bottom