avon redshank raft

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DiGiacomo

i have a bil that is going to give me a redshank raft, he does river rafting on the colorado, he says that he bought the boat 10 years ago, and used it a few times, but then went to a different set up......

i plan on using it in various colorado lakes while traveling around in our old bounder......

Does anyone know about these boats or have one......???

i don't know a lot about it, except that it is 11 or 12 feet and is a "bucket boat" ????......

i am pretty exited about my find....but i'll probably have to wait until spring to see it, he lives in winter park, and i don't go there in the winter, i get plenty of snow down at 5000 ft,  ;)

A buddy of mine had an old one for a few years and we fished quite  a few lakes with it. Great boat. He finally sold it because it was getting to be a chore to maintain (various pin hole leaks, bow eye and oarlocks coming loose (they are glued on), etc.) and he wanted something in a bit better condition.

it sounds like this will be another challenge for me, i hope the repairs last until spring......this boat was used only for river rafting...so i will have to do a lot of building and fitting to make it a lake fisher......i've had a couple of fishing boats in the past [i sure miss my old glastron].........but i have never had to deal with an air tipe ......

i've about  got my old bounder about the way that i want it.......new toilet goes in today.......next week i hope to head for the mountains and pick up my "new" boat..  if the snow lets me! ........i hope this one is in good enough shape to fix :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom