Forum Members on Plomosa Road

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Helaine & Wally

We have moved out to Plomosa road. Right now we are with the Escapees Boondockers. Wally has an install to do so we will be in the area for a few days.

We are hoping that Bob and any  others around can help us check out possible sites. We will be here for several days.
Give us a holler!
Helaine

How long ya gonna be out there? We're geocaching Wednesday and Thursday but could come up that way on Friday to look around.

Wendy
south of Quartzsite

Friday works for me. Wally will be working. We will post coordinates tomorrow. You already know it is 5.5 miles N of the light at the Shell station. Come in 1.25 miles or the second road leading off to the left after you pass the 1 mile marker. follow that road and you will come into the boondockers campsite. Do you have our phone#?
Gordon can run and play here.
Helaine

What advantage is Plomosa over where we have been for the last 15 years???

JerryF

Plomosa road area is free vs. $40 for the LTVA.

The PLAMOSA rd. areas also consist of a surface of fine vulcanic rock that lets the water soak very fast so no flooding, also no DUST to speak of when windy. Most areas are flat and solid surfaces  We turn off at the first dirt rd.(post 810) and there is allways plenty of space. Been camping there each January for 12 years.>>>Dan  (Including this year)

Helaine & Wally said:
We were hoping that Bob and any  others around can help us check out possible sites.

Will give you a call after I do breakfast, Helaine -- and would be happy to help scout the area.

Am currently in the freebie area East of QZ by the freeway. I like it here much better that any of the "far out" sites. Do you realize I can get from here to an apple fritter at the QZ bakery in less than 10 minutes??? I rest my case.  :)

Back
Top Bottom