Basement Lights Dont Work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dolphin_tales

Our 1989 Fleetwood has several basement compartments with 12v lights but not one of them work or have since we got our motorhome over 6 months ago. I made sure to check the obvious and make sure the bulbs are not blown but no help. I am assuming all of these lights come off the same circuit and that they are feed off of a single fuse. Can anyone offer any advice as to where to start in trouble shooting this problem? Thanks

Scott,

Many Fleetwood products have a master switch for basements lights usually located at the entry door. Many times it's labeled cargo lights. Turning this switch off prevents you from running down the battery when boondocking.

You all were right on and now I feel like a real goon for not figuring this out. I thougt to myself there must be a switch but I didn't think about looking on dash. But low and behd there it was. And to my surprise, every one of the lights worked. Thanks.

[quote author=dolphin_tales]... I feel like a real goon for not figuring this out.[/quote]

Please don't. After nearly 17 years, I learn something new here every day and, increasingly, forget something.

Scott,

Don't feel bad at all. When one is unfamiliar with a rig things like that happen. It's happened to most of us. :) You should actually feel good as you may have helped someone else with a similar problem!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom