workampers needed in southern AL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john56camper

My wife and I manage an RV park near the town of Fairhope AL.  We are currently looking for a couple of couples (haha) to start workamping from the beginning of March until whenever (you decide).  Compensation for about 30 hours a week is RV site (includes water, elec., sewer, and wi-fi) plus all facilites of the park (indoor pool, hottub, fishing, and activities).  Two specific areas we need to fill are office help (three days a week) and grounds work.  The office position would include but not be limited to taking reservations, reading electrical meters, sorting mail, and taking payments for sites (register and credit card machine experience helpful).  Grounds work would include mowing, weed eating, raking, cutting trees, etc.  Any trade experience (electrical, plumbing, etc.) would be most welcome.  Check out our website at www.waleswest.com or contact me via e-mail at [email protected]
    This is a very kid friendly RV park and has a large snowbird population from November through April.  Customer service and meeting the needs of all our customers is our No. 1 priority.

The 30 hours per week ... is that per couple?

In other words will each person of a two person team work 15 hours or 30 hours per week?

I wish my wheels were currently running.  This is exactly the kind of thing I'm looking to do!  I'll keep your info for when I become mobile

Back
Top Bottom