Paper Towels for Winnebago dispenser in Holding Tank Service Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yolo

My 2004 Vectra has a Kimberly Clark paper towel dispenser in the holding tank service area with a soap dispenser, hand shower, etc.  The towel dispenser takes Kimberly Clark KIM01999 towels.  I can find these in case lots which would probably last for 20 years.  Does anyone know where you might be able to buy single 120 towel packs instead of a case of 16 of them?

Ha!!! Great question!!!!!!  I have one in my '03 Ultimate it has never had a paper towel in it for the same reason!!!  There is a small box of rubber gloves in it right now situated so that the gloves can be pulled out the slot where a paper towel would come out, but I rarely if ever use the gloves either...

Well Paul I do use the paper towel holder as well.  I keep old terry cloth dish towels in it now.  I just thought that it might be nice to have what belongs in it.  :)

http://www.discountofficeitems.com/cleaning-breakroom/cleaning-janitorial-supplies/paper-products-dispensers/paper-towels/kimberly-clark-professional-scott-fold-paper-towels-carton/p43207.html?ref=froogle&source=froogle&utm_medium=shopping_engine&utm_source=froogle

For $30 you can share the cost with 15 of your friends, sell at rally's or have enough for a lifetime?

Maybe change out the holder for a paper towel holder?

Maybe call an RV dealer and see if they know, maybe they will just share a pack with you  ;D

My solution was to get a similar dispenser for my shop/laundry area at home so that I can use the same towels in both places.  Makes a case of C-Fold towels much more practical.

On edit:  The similar one I got was actually one taken off another Vectra by somebody who didn't want it!

I removed the paper towel dispenser and installed a paper towel roll holder.  Much more useful.

;D - Not only did I remove the paper towel holder, I also removed the metal panel to which it was fastened.  I didn't intend to leave the panel off permanently, but I found I had a whole bunch more room in the plumbing bay.  Now when the water pump goes bad again, I have unfettered access

I'll keep the panel just in case...

Now when the water pump goes bad again, I have unfettered access
Sounds like we all have the same empty paper towel holder, but my water pump is on the other side of the coach, right there when I open a small compartment door next to the water heater. The metal panel my towel holder is fastened to hides the dump valves and secures the smaller panel that anchors the cable pull handles.

I saw individual packs of the towels at the GNR, I think they were in the $14 dollar range....it was then I decided to come up with a substitute.  I use a paper towel roller now.

Am I the only one with real paper towels in the container?  I bought them at a "Cash and Carry" place but any place that sells to restaurants would have them in smaller quanities.  I think they used to be called "Smart and Final" but both names do not help identify them as grocery or restaurant supply stores.  I hope this helps.
>> Dennis

No you are not the only one - I bought a case of towels at an OfficeStaplesDepotMax store in 2005 and I still have about a dozen packages left  :eek:

I now keep a couple of old terry towels in the plumbing bay and use them for clean-up.

I was able to buy single packages at  Orchard Supply Hardware, a California based store, which doesn't help our out of stater friends.  I have on occasion seen people put out towels while having house parties, so they are available.  Maybe Lowes or Home Depot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom