'94 Holiday Rambler Imperial water pump...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mmgram

Does anyone have any idea where the latching relay for the water pump might be located on the '94 HR Imperial?  We had a problem, took it in to have the water pump replaced; they replaced the pump, but it is still not working.  The tech said it might be the relay, but they have been unable to locate it!  You know, those guys love to hide things!  They called HR and they were no help.  Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated as we are to leave in 5 days for a 10 day trip! 

Even tough i owned a 94 Imperial diesel, I'm not sure were the latching relay is located - but it should be near one of the pump switches or near the pump. I my 2000 Windsor it was in a compartment over the front door next to a pump cut off switch. To find it I had to remove a panel the had several switches the the relay was behind. But I have seen them in the bathroom and the waterbay usually behind a pump switch.

good hunting,

btw, the relay in my Windsor was an Intelitect Radio Relay.

ken

Thanks Ken.  We have just about exhausted ourselves looking; the technician just gave up, and with him charging by the hour, that was OK with us!  We do have to locate it though, because apparently, that is the problem.  We'll just keep looking until we completely disassemble the unit! HAHA

While we have an Endeavor, not an Imperial, our water pump controller is located above the 12V fuse panel in the bathroom closet.  Have someone toggle a water pump switch while you listen for the relay.  Ours is also an Intellitec Radio controller.

Well, we are back from our trip, but we still have to find that relay.  We were hooked up to city water while away, and the pump would just turn on and off when it wanted to and if we wanted it on, it wouldn't come on!  so apparently our problem is the relay.  Hope we will be able to locate it soon!

I agree with Ned one location could be behind a panel where the twelve fuses are (the inside 12 panel). Remember a lot of things are buried in the coaches. If you take off the side panels inside cabinets you will find all sorts of unexpected connections. Also under the bottom of some cabinets.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom