Who else is on Facebook?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am. Mostly to get info on the nieces and nephews and high school, college, and military reunions.

It's really easy to ignore.

Wendy
Road Runner, Qtz

Bob Maxwell said:
Just look for Bob Maxwell and my Black XXXXX Beaver and my clergy collar.

Just took a look at the what appears to be 500 plus Bob Maxwell's on FB, Bob. When there are "over" 500 of a given name, they say "over 500" vs. the exact number. They then list about 10 per page. So finding the pic w/Black XXXXX Beaver and clergy collar might take awhile.

You may want to add a middle initial . . .  :)

I joined to see videos of my g-kids.  Since then found family I had lost touch with.  Farmville, Mafia wars etc, all on HIDE.  I am just always amazed at the adults stuck on these games. 

I used FB last summer to keep folks up on our Yellowstone adventures and photography.

I am Bill Whetstone  tampa

Bob Buchanan said:
Just took a look at the what appears to be 500 plus Bob Maxwell's on FB, Bob. When there are "over" 500 of a given name, they say "over 500" vs. the exact number. They then list about 10 per page. So finding the pic w/Black XXXXX Beaver and clergy collar might take awhile.

You may want to add a middle initial . . .  :)

I have looked, and can't find a Bob Maxwell with a black XXXXX Beaver and clergy collar.  What is a XXXXX Beaver?  Some of the listing change to "Robert Maxwell.  My search doesn't turn up a Bob Maxwell, New Mexico.  There are alot of Bob Maxwell's with no viewable pictures.  Maybe Bob could give us a link to his profile.  ;)

I also wonder if Tom has the capability of putting a Facebook link icon for those of us that are on FB?

Felt quality is measured like restaurants, 1-5. Beaver is both what my black western hat with the turquoise band is made from but also the name of the maker, Beaver Hats.

I'm in the New Mexico Group as a retired UNM staff member and live in Belen NM, that can be put in the location under advance search.

I, too, block sent applications.

Ok, to let you know Bob, you have your picture blocked along with any NM stuff, and there are no Bob Maxwells in Belen NM that are in the search function......

I will PM you with my name and details....would love to be your friend!

Bob, I have seen a 100X beaver hat.  Not sure I ever saw a 45 0r a 33.  Mine is just a 4X.  Charlie One Horse.

I'm on FB as well, not real active with it but
do keep track of daughter and other special
life long friends and their children that I
watched grow up. Tried the games but thought
that was a big waste so I no longer do the
games.

I am on, and use it to stay connected with long lost family and friends.

A word of caution to the non-retired crowd (well this may well apply to anyone frankly).  If you participate on Facebook, you need to monitor your posts, security access settings, and comments like a hawk.

I have seen more than one employee get fired or not-hired due to things said or posted on social web sites.  I have also seen folks post too much info and become victims of identity theft.  Please, please, please monitor your posts and refrain from posting private information.

My rule (which I have to remind my very web-savvy wife of constantly) is this: if you wouldn't post it on a billboard, don't post it on a social web-site.  It is not protected (by the law or by technology) like private e-mails are. It is public domain.  And anyone can get to it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom