Who else is on Facebook?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THANK YOU for the info on hiding Farmville and all the other stuff.  You folks are the best.  Now I can enjoy FB again. I am on FB.  Charles Goodsell, Leland NC

I'm sure open to new Facebook Friend Requests from RV Forum members.  Please attach a note with the request, though, saying you are a member of the Forum.  Always get a few from people I don't know, which I reject.

Dick Swanstrom
Fort Dodge Iowa

I'm noticing that it's difficlut to find people on FB with just a name and location, because there are so many with the same name and no location listed.  How about we list our names and the picture that is posted with our name?  That might make it easier.

Mine is listed as Marion Westerling and my profile picture is from the mountains in Montana.

Let's try again!

Dick and Pat said:
I'm sure open to new Facebook Friend Requests from RV Forum members.  Please attach a note with the request, though, saying you are a member of the Forum.  Always get a few from people I don't know, which I reject.

Dick Swanstrom
Fort Dodge Iowa

Our profile photo is of our Grand Junction 5th Wheel  ;)

Just curious Grant .... do you see Facebook as a place to advertise, or do you get any other real benefits from being there as a company?

WeatherWunder said:
Just confirmed you Marion!  Thanks!

I know Grant hasn't replied yet, but if I may add my two cents.  Up until two weeks ago, I worked for a large non-profit for 13 years.  During my time, I worked with literally hundreds of volunteers.  WHile I loved each and every one of them, it was impossible to keep up with them all. FB allows me to see snippets of their lives...enough that when I see them, I can ask them about the latest thing going on with their kids, or whatever.  This lets them know I care about them, and I can manage them in a reasonable way.

As a consumer, I am a fan of many local businesses here, who will advertise FB specials for their FB customers and I am more apt to go to that business, simply because I don't have time to read sales circulars and I like to frequent businesses I like.

Last year, on our way west, we knew we would be near Whetstone Mountain.  Wanted to stop and get a picture, but we were running towards sunset and wanted to get to Catalina with some daylight left, so passed it by. 

Even have a kin that is a sherriff out that way, but he is a Barnes, my ppaternal grandmothers surname. 

Whetstone Chocolates in St Augustine is another namesale with no ties back.

Still no luck finding Bob on Facebook... And no reply from Marion as to if he is the artist I found (The photo is a sculpture, reminds me of Easter Island)

The following e-dress is no longer valid but it is the one in my profile.. Till I update that is  [email protected]  I'm trying to change it

(I got it to change today) For some reason the confirmation E-mail never arrived yesterday) but I left the old e-dress there for now.. I'll remove it later)

NOTE: the E-dress I use there is DIFFERENT from the one I use here.. The one I use here is my "Default" lifetime E-dress... If I change ISP's I go to a web page and click-click, E-mail sent to arrl net is forwarded to my new address.

not so e-mail to sbc or my other E-dress which I gave Facebook

John From Detroit said:
Still no luck finding Bob on Facebook... And no reply from Marion as to if he is the artist I found (The photo is a sculpture, reminds me of Easter Island)

The following e-dress is no longer valid but it is the one in my profile.. Till I update that is  [email protected]  I'm trying to change it

(I got it to change today) For some reason the confirmation E-mail never arrived yesterday) but I left the old e-dress there for now.. I'll remove it later)

NOTE: the E-dress I use there is DIFFERENT from the one I use here.. The one I use here is my "Default" lifetime E-dress... If I change ISP's I go to a web page and click-click, E-mail sent to arrl net is forwarded to my new address.

not so e-mail to sbc or my other E-dress which I gave Facebook

JOhn I sent you a freind request today.  Once you get it, Bob is now on my friends list, so you acn find him from my list, if that helps.

itsmikeagain said:
yup facebook here too, i spend too much time playing games on it....i need and intervention i think....michael wildes jacksonville florida....

same here, i play to many games, mostly the farming games .

Just say NO to the games.  I have all the game status from friends on Hide.  I manage to know nothing about their farms, their mafia hits, their fish etc. 

I almost joined the group 'Stuff the farmville mafia game town', but was afraid I'd have to open a store or something. 

An easy way to find everyone is to go to the rvforum page on Facebook and join as a member.  Once you do that, all the members that have signed up, you can make a friend request.  There are only 22 people signed up on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom