Anyone seen Provincetown Pete ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I talked to him a couple of days ago and he was busy transfering film to DVD and getting ready to head East. 

Good to see you back on the forum.  We will be in the NE this fall but don't know how far.  Will yell if we get close.

Pete was at our Happy Trails rally today and is looking fit. He will be starting home on Wed.

Hi George and Ann

Pete was at the Happy Trails party today and is looking good.  I think he will be leaving for the east soon.  The party was a hit and you all missed a good time.  Lots of good visiting and especially good food.  There were 22 in attendance and of course Russ M. patio has lots of room for everyone.  Make that 23 since my son stopped by for a little while, beside the people from H.T. Pete H., Helaine & Wally, Dicks, Ruwards, Dobrins, Sue and Tim (friends of Dobrins) and Millers were here.  Some pictures will be posted soon.

Lorna

Ron Staff ??  And I thought you were just Ron RuuuuWaaarrddd <BG>
I assume you had nothing but good things to say about us ????  Yeah right....
Tell Pete not to head east too soon. It's still lousy here.

'The Dolly"

Pete is a member here on this forum so he should see your warning.  Gets warm down here seems like lot of folks forget it is still snowing in the North. :D

thedollyllama said:
I assume you had nothing but good things to say about us ???? 

I remember good things said about Ann, but, I'm not sure about you.  ;D

Phil

Back
Top Bottom