2002 Thor Aerolite 5ver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

markstamelos

Hi all I am new to this 5th wheel life,I might be a little late in asking this Question:
I traded my 2001 Harley Road King for a 2002 Thor Aerolite 5ver It hurt at first but now we are gearing up for spring anyway has anyone heard of any problems
with this model? It is a bunkhouse (GrandKids) I just want to make sure the 1st time is not the last. Thanks to all.
Mark

Hello Mark and welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you will miss the Harley, but you are in for some fantastic times with the new RV.  This forum is the place to get answers and meet new friends.  Many of the members ride bikes, too.

I think you will find that all RVs are tinker toys in that there is always something needing attention, but that's part of it.  What ever your experience, likely we have members who have already been there and are anxious to help.  There is also a great library that addresses many issues. 

Jump in, take part in our discussions and start you own if you like.  We are pleased that you have joined us. 

Thanks for the welcome I have learned a lot just from reading all the post, But I wonder why I never see any info on the aerolite 5er I searched the web but its like it don't exist makes you wonder thanks to all and Happy Camping.

Back
Top Bottom