Sunny Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

geodrake

Moderator Emeritus
I woke up to 39 degrees here in SW Florida this morning.  I guess I shouldn't complain, those up north have it much worse.  At least we don't have snow, yet.

Here's the fountain in front of the clubhouse at The Great Outdoors in Titusville recently.

Attachments

• DSC_1592-1.jpg
    DSC_1592-1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 73
    Thanks for the update George.  It makes our decision to come west that much sweeter.  I'm sitting here at 6:30 at 45 F waiting for a buddy to pick me up to go golfing.  Will hit the high 70's this week, and 80's next  8) 

George,

We were close. It was 38 this morning at The Great Outdoors. I really love this global warming! ;D

Was a balmy 37 here in Fort Pierce...now it's all the way up to 40....propane vendors are lovin' us snowbirds this winter :-\

Hi Dick,

Just checked. It's now 42!! May warm up enough to get a ride on the motorcycle. :) Well, maybe not. Looks like it's only going to be 56 here today.

We woke up  to 55 this morning in Key West & actually fired up furnace.  Up to 61 now.

We're moving up to Tampa Saturday.  Y'all get it warmed up for us.

Joel

Sorry Joel; It isn't supposed to warm up till Tuesday.

It's up to 49 here, now.  But we are toasty.  We don't run the furnace because we neither want to unhook to go to town for more propane, nor pay for it.  We use a couple of electric heaters and let the park pay the bill.

geodrake said:
Sorry Joel; It isn't supposed to warm up till Tuesday.

It's up to 49 here, now.  But we are toasty.  We don't run the furnace because we neither want to unhook to go to town for more propane, nor pay for it.  We use a couple of electric heaters and let the park pay the bill.

Must be nice to have hookups<g>.

Joel

Dang, it got down to 38 last night here north of Yuma Arizona. And it was COLD standing in line yesterday waiting to cross the border. Must not be warm anywhere this winter. Of course, it got up into the high 60s this afternoon so guess that's ok.

Wendy
Mittry Lake, Yuma

Dick,

That was a cold one!! Sure hope it warms up soon. Let's try to get together sometime soon. Will be gone next week but will be back on Friday.

Currently 54 here in the Ft Myers area with rain on it's way.  The weather has been very disappointing down here, but it is much better than a lot of other places.  I guess if one wants warm winters every day they must go to Key West or south Texas  Interestingly, the economies in those places are almost total opposites.  Key West is expensive and south Texas is almost impoverished.  Makes AZ look better & better, Wendy.

This morning, Balmorhea, TX, has 35F and dense fog :(

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom