Mini Rally at Lazy Days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Dick

Moderator Emeritus
Yesterday we met with Bill & Jolene Whetstone and Joel & Camille Myer for lunch at Lazy Days. Bill was buying. ;D ;D ;D We then were taken around the compound by Bill in one of their 6 seat golf carts. Joel & Camille had not seen all of it before. Even stopped to kick a few tires along the way.

A great day with some great friends. These things need to happen more often. :)

Hey, Jim...kicking tires could be very expensive. Just read the date code, might save you some money.  ;D ;D ;D

carson FL

It was great renewing friendships.  Camille had never actually met Bill and Jolene.

We managed to escape without a new rig - bought the new tires last fall so I guess it had been long enough.

Joel

See, this is why I am retired again, need to get the pressure wand out to make some sales. 

Had a great visit and finally met Camille.  Met Joel a few times but wondered whether Camille was imaginary.  Not so!  In fact if Joel had been sent over to Camping World I think they might have taken a new rig home!

Great day and a needed break from all the stuff we have going on getting the house and stuff sorted out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom